Wednesday 7 November 2012

VICHY NORMADERM


The Products that I can´t live without .

Why not start my Blog with the best product EVER !! Yes the new VICHY NORMADERM
Gloabal anti-imperfection hydrating care.

Its the latest product that Vichy provided to us and I am a big fan and trust me it takes a lot for me to be a fan of a product . I´ve used so many face products before from different range of brands and prices and they didnt do much for me . :(

My type of skin is oily ,I dont have acne at all but like everyone else  I have good days and bad days . But about 5 months ago I had these weird brown spots on my right cheek which  later on I found out they were cysts .I felt really uncomfortable because they looked like I had some allergic reaction to something but probably nothing compare to people that have severe acne . I tried diferent things but nothing worked except for this the "Vichy Normaderm " .  They left scars and this product almost got rid of everything .The cream itself has the best smell compare to other products I´ve used and once in your skin it feels good its not sticky at all and drys quickly its not to dry or harsh on your skin and its perfect to use as a base for make up . I use it 2 times a day once in the morning and at night along with my cleanser and toner .



WHAT DOES  VICHY NORMADERM DOES TO YOU ? 
They target is :

* BLEMISHES
*PORES
*SHINE
*OILY SKIN
*IMPERFECTION MARKS
*IRREGULAR COMPLEXION


 If you  have any of the "problems " above then this is what you were waiting for .Do bare in mind like any other product , face products don´t always have the same effect in everyone´s skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment