Friday 9 November 2012

My Fifty Shades

Where´s my Fifty shades !

Thought of sharing my opinion on the triology  of  EL James . As embarrasing it can be for me  Fifty shades of Grey was the very first book I ever read in my actual spare time ( meaning not for school purposes ) .The reason I decided to read was no doubt the fact that everyone was talking about it including my mates so I thought give it a try and I actually really enjoyed it .

People have different opinions about this triology one being the fact that is poorely written and that the writter writes like a 14 year old girl . Its is quite true  but as Im not fully English I thought it was perfect for me so I understood pretty much all the content that there was and If was some other book I probably had to look up in the dictionary the most powerfull words .Another factor that people complain about the books are that the "steamy " scenes can be quite repetitive at some points .For what I know there is only one way that you can have sex so what  other way could she write if you know what I mean . They can repetitve but always different if that even makes sense.

Fifty shades of Grey compare to the other two its quite different and that´s why alot of people when only read the first one get the wrong picture . The first one is more about BDSM  and how dominant he is . One the first one you dont even know what is the story behind , the fact that is so controlling and cold at some points ,you know characters names but they only show up on the second one .

Fifty Shades Darker is my favourite because Im that typical girl that just loves a love story . In this book they get to know each other better and  the characters mentioned on the first book get involved . A lot happens on the second book new characters , marriage proposals , sabotages , sexual harassments and much more .The second book is def my favourite because of all the action that there is .I read the book like in 2 days .

Thes Last book Fifty Shades Freed  is the final of the triology of the book .It starts with the wedding , hunny moon and so on .They found out who sobotaged the helicopter and what was the real reason behind it . In this book there is at the end some sort of prologue of Christian Grey perspective of when he met Anastasia Steele .Which I thought it was a great idea.

I absolutely LOVED THE TRIOLOGY and after hearing that they will do a  movie and just can´t wait fo it to come out .I wonder how they would do it ,usually they are nothing like the books .

PS : Hopefully  Matt Bomer will be Christian Grey  ♥

Thought of sharing the following video because I thinks its the best unofficial trailler for Fifty Shades Of Grey plus Love the characters .

Enjoy !! ♥♥♥♥




No comments:

Post a Comment